http://www.techhelpnumbers.com/font/3153 The why not find out more PS 51 Elias Howe Chorus is open to 3rd-5th grade students, with a few select 2nd graders each year. Throughout the Chorus Enrichment program, students will be learning advanced singing techniques and music literacy skills through a multi-cultural repertoire based largely on the Kodaly method. We will be studying harmony and melody, foreign languages, musical form, rhythm and meter, ensemble skills, and stage presence. There will be opportunities for solos and small ensemble pieces for those students who are interested in developing that particular skill. Chorus students are expected to uphold high moral character in and out of rehearsal.
- Rehearsals will be held on http://www.tsv-warthausen.de/prikotre/8647 Thursday afternoons from 2:45-4:00 pm.
- Students must be picked up app para ligar gratis para fixo promptly at 4 pm from the music room- C23 in the basement. If students are not picked up on time on multiple occasions, they will be dismissed from the chorus.
- Students are expected to bring their music folder and a pencil to every rehearsal.
- rencontre paca Attendance is mandatory. Multiple unexcused absences will result in dismissal from the ensemble.
- Students are expected to wear their PS 51 Musicians uniform t-shirt to every performance.
cherche coiffeur homme programvara binära optioner Audition Information
Chorus Auditions are held the first two weeks of school. Make sure to sign up during music class if you are interested. Depending on the number of students who audition, there may be a waiting list in some years. Rehearsal days may change from year to year depending on availability of facilities.
Sunday, December 18, 2016 – 44th St. Block Street Association Holiday Party Performance
Thursday, December 22, 2016- at PS 51, Winter Concert Celebration
Friday, March 24, 2017 – PS 51 Music Jam
National Chorale Festival Performance at PPAS (field trip)- TBD (May)
ARTS BENEFIT Performance TBD (May)